Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fire in the Sky

 

     The other evening the sun played an interesting trick near my home. The skyline took on orange glow. I'd never seen anything quite like it. It didn't last long, but it was beautiful. Using the zoom on my camera, I was able to catch the silos that we see in the distance. They are usually charcoal gray a little darker in color than the house that is near them.


I am joining Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer for Outdoor Wednesday
Please stop and say hello to her.




12 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Wow...that is really beautiful. I'd love to live in the wide open like you!

XO,
Jane

dee dee said...

Sue,
Thanks for sharing some of God's beautiful and interesting world with us today! That sun refection is stunning!
Dee Dee

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Sue, that is gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us.

XO,

Sheila :-)

Lynn said...

Fun pics Sue, glad you could get them:@)

koralee said...

So pretty...we always seem to get amazingly bright sunset here. Have a great day. xoxo

Barbara F. said...

Sue, that is really unusual. The silos look like they are made out of copper! Lucky you to have scenery like that in your backyard. xo,

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

Beautiful!!! I got some shots of a gorgeous Fl. sunset when we were there. Mother Nature is amazing! XO, Pinky

J Rodney said...

Wow, I love those silos.

La said...

Wow, that is amazing. The silos look like they are made of copper.

I actually saw the sun here today. It's the first time in DAYS! WOO-HOO! :o)

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Great shots!

bj said...

O, gosh...that is just breathtaking..
Thanks for sharing.
Just looking at your SISTER IN THE BLOGGERETTE SORORITY...what's ever happened with that. I had such fun with the photo of the girls we did and then...nothing. Guess it's hard to keep coming up with things, tho.
Thanks for coming over and leaving sweetness, Suz...you always make me feel so good. :)

bj said...

whoops...forgot to ask if your neck is better...?