Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thank You Purple Goat Lady!

     I never dreamed I would title a post like that! Of course, I could have said "Barbara" but it is so much fun to call someone the Purple Goat Lady. Barbara lives in Texas where she and her husband raise goats, cats, chickens, dogs and who knows what else! She sets a beautiful table, has gorgeous decorations and sometimes she shares the happy and the sad stories about raising her goat pets. You really should go visit her, you won't be sorry.

     A while back Barbara had 5 days of giveaways and I was lucky enough to win one of them. When I opened the box last week I was really excited. I knew that I won dessert/salad plates, but I had no idea what they would look like...purple goats? No goats on these. In fact, you would think that Barbara had known me for years with the gift she sent me. I want to use them for a tablescape after Christmas, so I won't show you all 4 of them (they are all different). I will give a little tease and you will all know why I love them. Thank you so much Barbara!


10 comments:

Unknown said...

I have that same saying with shoes on it on a t-shirt! cute plate, love it.

on my chargers... they are a durable thick plastic... they don't look plastic unless you touch or hold them. They can easily be dusted off with a dust rag or a lightly damp cloth. I used my vinyl and cut out saying's from my cricut. I could always do clear glass or white ... you name it! thanks for your awesome visits!

Holly Lefevre said...

Lucky lady! Cute gift!

Blondie's Journal said...

Oh, these are adorable!! They will make a fun tablescape. Lucky you!

xoxo
Janie

Gypsy Heart said...

I'm so happy for you ~ two giveaways and luscious gifts! The plates are adorable...a friend of mine has them and I smile when I see them. You will have lots of fun! I like your recipes too ~ thanks for sharing.
xo

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Sue I'm so happy for you girl...your on a roll for sure...if I send you a ticket to Vegas will you meet me there ha ha!! Hey it could happen you know we could both be BIG time winners...Take care my dear friend....Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Glennis said...

What great plates! Perfect for a girly afternoon tea, huh?

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Congratulations! What adorable plates -- you'll have great fun with those! Thanks for your recent visit!

J Rodney said...

Congratulations Sue! Does are really great, and I am sure you will make some amazing table scapes with them.

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Congrats Sue,
These are so cute! You will have fun with that! Lucky Gal! Cindy

Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

Great plate..., and a saying to live by!