Monday, March 21, 2011

The Bunny Hop!

     It is Tuesday and that means it is time to share a little vignette with you for Table Top Tuesday. Make sure you stop over and visit Marty @ A Stroll Thru Life for her weekly party. Today's little bit of spring sits on the library table behind the loveseat in living room.


     I start many of my groupings with a simple silver tray. This is one that I've had for a while. The vintage vase says "Hand ??? Original" on the bottom. I can't tell what the middle word is. There are also some interesting markings. I've had it for many, many years and it was my mother's or grandmother's before it came to my house. The silver compote holds a few Easter eggs.
     

I found this little moss bunny at a new shop in town. I loved him!


     I have so many things sitting around the house while we paint that I couldn't get a clear shot of the entire table. I think you have to use your imagination a little bit this week.


     I have a little bunny hiding under the palm on the left end of the table and my little bird has taken up residence next to a sculptured piece on the right side of the table!



23 comments:

Kristy Carberry said...

We must have very similar tastes! I have both the silver compote and the white bunny! Love the moss bunny!

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

:~} I think that your bunny wants to come visit my house...and maybe stay for awhile! hahaha....you know bunnies they are a very neighborly group of rascals. They love to be social. You just let me know and I will send you my mailing address. Wink wink!
Cute pictures. I loved it.
Blessings,
Debbie

Pondside said...

I hope you'll show us the finished paint job!

Donna@Conghaile Cottage said...

That is the cutest bunny Ever!!! I love your little vignette!
Hugs
Donna

Designs on 47th Street said...

Very sweet little vignette. :) I have some of those little moss bunnies in my inventory with silk floral supplies. I like how yours has a little neck dress! I'll remember that.
Donna

xinex said...

Cute bunny vignettes, Sue! I love your mossy bunny...Christine

Blondie's Journal said...

Very sweet spring vignette. I love the mossy little bunny!

Are you still up to your ears in paint?!!

XO,
Jane

Lynn said...

Cute vignette Sue! Lovin' your new moss bunny:@)

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Sue, that is the cutest little moss bunny. I would have bought that too. Cute vignette.

Slice of Pie said...

Very nice ... love the moss bunny and the eggs!

dee dee said...

Ohhhhh Sue,
i love both sweet little bunnies! My new neighbor collects bunnies... I think her entire home is filled with all kinds of bunnies, both new and antique!
Dee Dee

Glenda/MidSouth said...

A pretty Spring vignette - really like the bunny.

Anita@Theycallmejammi said...

Gorgeous vignette...love that little moss bunny...he looks so soft and cuddly.

Shellbelle said...

Oh my gosh, you've been so busy while I was on my little break!!!! I can't believe all the projects you have going on and still you find time to shop! That moss bunny is sweet and wonderful!

We're having the best weather, you better get those projects done quick as a bunny and get down here before it gets too hot.

Hugs

Donnie said...

I love the little bunnies. Easter is on the way and they are really sweet vignettes.

Unknown said...

I love that green mossy bunny Sue!
You put together a darling vignette~
It was 70 by you? We got snow today. I could just cry.
Hugs,
Cindy

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Silver and spring just seem to go together! I love your use of the compote bowl filled with eggs. Such beauty. The bunnies are a sweet touch!
xo Yvonne

koralee said...

I am soooo in love with your bunny....Spring has come at last to my part of the world. Hugs. xoxo

Designs on 47th Street said...

Hey again! I just had to come back and look around your blog. I see we have floral arranging in common! It's fun to see your wreaths..they are my least favorite thing to do!
I just signed up to be your lastest follower. :)
Donna

Pam Kessler said...

The moss bunny is so cute! Love th spring vignette!

Brenda said...

What a cute bunny! You always have something great to show!

Thanks for your inspiration!
Love, Brenda

Unknown said...

That vase in gorgeous. Love the bunny!! Feel free to come by and link up to my Marvelous Mess party!! I will pick one project to feature on my sidebar for a week!! http://marvelouslymessy.blogspot.com/2011/03/marvelous-mess-5.html

Monica H said...

That is such a cute little fuzzy green bunny. It makes me miss my little bunny.