Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sunshine Came Softly Through My Window Today...


Today...the sun is shining! It is already a good day!

  

The pussy willows are ready this week to cut and bring in the house.


     Do you love my new pitcher? I bought it with a CSN gift certificate that I won from my wonderful friend bj @ sweet nothings. I have couple more items coming from the same win. Thank you bj...I love it!


     I spent yesterday having a girl's day out with my sister. I was showing her in a store how my new camera plays with color. I thought the picture was pretty enough to share!

Make Sure To Sign Up For My GIVEAWAY
You Could Get A Pretty Pitcher of Your Own!


I'm joining Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer for Outdoor Wednesday and
Kathleen @ Faded Charm for White Wednesday. Please stop to say
hello to our hostesses.




10 comments:

dee dee said...

Sue,
I love the fancy color feature on your camera, that yellow is amazing! Enjoy the sun for me... the weather in Cincinnati is crazy, today we are overcast and in the 40's, tomorrow it is going to be 70 and sunny! Have a great day!
Dee dee

Flo @ Butterfly Quilting said...

that picture is soo cool, Love it!!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Nice photos! The lilies are so pretty. I am waiting for it to warm up more now, so can walk. Rest of week is suppose to be warm and mostly sunny. I can handle that. :D

LV said...

A very nice blog and post. I love your header and color of your blog. Looks very cheerful and bright.

Linda said...

I have that feature on my camera too...I need to play with it more! Your photo was great! We have sunshine here too...with some rain expected for the weekend. We always need rain here, so I like it! Great pitcher...and a great win!

Ricki Treleaven said...

That pitcher is so pretty. That is a great picture, and I hope you and your sister had a nice day together!

Patrice said...

I love that pitcher - and the bird! We're going camping this weekend - looks like the weather will be beautiful!

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Hi Sue Sweetie...
Oh what a beautiful share. Love the photo you took with your camera. So pretty. I hope that you and your Sis had a beautiful day out strolling and shopping together. What a fun day.

That pitcher and bird I will be dreaming of. How pretty they both are. Cream is so fun because we can do so much with it.

Pussy willows. Oh my gosh, I can't even imagine picking my own and bringing them indoors. I know they must be beautiful and I can't wait to see yours indoors. Use that camera sweetie.

Loved your table setting with the St. Patty's decor. So pretty. You are so great at that.

Have a glorious St. Pattys Sue sweetie. I think of you each day. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

Pondside said...

Oh yes, I remember Sunshine Superman!
The gifts you chose from your win are lovely - very pretty pitcher!

LindyLouMac said...

Just caught up on your recent posts, hope your enjoyed St Patrick's Day Celebrations, they were forgotten here this year, in Favour of Italy's Birthday. I especially loved this selection of photos.