I have a few questions/problems that I haven't been able to answer with Google. When it doubt...ask other bloggers if they can help. If you have a question or problem, feel free to post it in the comments and maybe someone can help you.
1. I am no longer able to copy and paste HTML codes into my blog design. I can copy from another site, but when I open the Add Gadget-HTML in blogger, when I try to paste the code, it won't paste. It doesn't matter if I'm trying to change my background or trying to add a "follow me on Pinterest" link, it doesn't work. What's up with that??
2. I keep seeing discussion about changes coming to way we have or get followers in the near future. I can't find a good explanation of what is actually happening. Are we going to still be able to click the follow button on a blog to follow it? Will we still have the followers we have now? Do we have to link our blogs to our Facebook accounts? If so, why? I don't want to lose the list of blogs that I follow...so, I'm trying to decide if we need to make a written list of the blog websites we follow.
3. Is there a way to find out how many times our most read posts have been read since we posted them. I have a counter that tells me daily, weekly etc. view numbers...but, I'm curious as to how many views a couple posts have gotten over time and I don't know where to look for the info.
4. I am new to Pinterest. Many of my fellow bloggers have been using it for a while. I evidently joined through Facebook and when I go to my Pinterest settings and try to upload a different picture than my Facebook image...I am unable to do so. The only way I can change my Pinterest photo seems to be by changing my photo on Facebook...that seems very strange to me. I would prefer to have my blog photo on Pinterest and my personal photo on Facebook...help?
5. If we want to give someone a link to our Pinterest page so they can follow us...is that link simply http://www.pinterest.com/whatever our user name is/
6. I like being able to support other bloggers by "pinning" things I love from their blogs to Pinterest. I would think this would bring more traffic to their blogs or our own blogs. I have yet to figure out how to get people to follow me on Pinterest or if it is even important to have followers there...thoughts?