1. If you love decorations, you will have way too many after 35 years of marriage. You should get rid of old things as you bring in new ones.
2. You should never get rid of any Christmas decorations because they can often be reused years later in another form.
3. Red and green really are the colors of Christmas...my favorite.
4. I really like my teal, purple, blue, pink, black, bronze, silver and gold ornaments better than traditional red and green.
5. I love the 2 tubs of family ornaments from when the kids were little best of all.
6. I don't want those old ornaments on my tree unless the kids are coming for Christmas...I like a "pretty" tree better.
7. If you make a beautiful tree topper, you should keep it for another year.
8. Saving a tree topper takes up too much space, break it down...you will want to remake it if you use those colors again anyway.
9. I have no idea why I kept those old Christmas glasses...I would never buy them now.
10. I wonder how I can do a tablescape using those old Christmas glasses?
Seriously, is it any wonder that we all go a little crazy this time of year?
What color will this Christmas be? Stay tuned.
I am joining Mary @ Little Red House for Mosaic Monday.
Please stop in to say hello to her!