Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Treat Yourself



     Like most women, I like to try new things and I love lotions, potions and creams. It has been two years since I first told you all about Mindful Minerals products. You can read the details here. Over the past two years, some of the products have evolved into different packaging and new items have been added, but one thing has not changed...I am hooked. I am still using the products daily, I never let myself run out of anything and on the rare occasion that I am traveling and don't take the time to do a mud mask or use the scrub, it is the first thing I do when I get home. I have had no desire to try something new or think I can find something I like better. This never happens to me! 


     I want to make it clear that I still don't sell the products, I just buy them. Lots of them! I do love to visit when I am in Florida and this was my first visit to this location. They do most of their business online these days, but they still have a retail showroom and it was so much larger than the old location. There is a room that is full of products (yes, that is my pile of things on the table). 





You can read a little about the idea behind the products.


The night before we were there, there had 
been an event with wine, food and 
product experiences in the large modern room.




     We love to visit with Murad, the owner. He has lived in such interesting places and his life seems very exotic compared to our Midwestern lives. He and his wife Melissa are both very knowledgeable about the product and passionate about what they do. We didn't realize until this visit just how large this operation actually is. They supply many high-end spas, have a large factory onsite and we were able to see cases and cases of product ready for shipping. What I love is that they treat each customer as if they are special and help walk them through the right combination of products. 



The current location, the factory is 
the white building in the background. 


     If you want to try some really healthy, high end but affordable products that last a long time, I really do recommend Mindful MineralsI have yet to find one product that I don't love. You can check out their website, here. They have great sales on the website and Facebook if you just watch for them. 

*I was not compensated in any way for this post. Mindful Minerals did not request that I write it. 


5 comments:

Lynn said...

Always nice to hear about products that bloggy buddies try and recommend! Glad you found something you're that passionate about:@)

Nancy's Notes said...

How interesting! That's how we learn about good products- from friends! The real scoop. Thank you.
Nancy

Mosaic Magpie said...

Sounds interesting....I like how they have signage that explains why to use a product. I will have to check the products out.
Thanks!

nannykim said...

Sounds interesting. I noticed one of their soaps said it was fine for rosacea too.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

This is nice to know. Thanks, Sue!

I am just getting around after being under the weather. Am feeling much better now.

Hope you are surviving the cold.

XOXOXOXOX

Sheila