Sunday, September 27, 2009

Where Has “Mom” Been?

I have been without the internet for a couple of days and I’m going through blog withdrawal. It didn’t take long for me to get hooked. I’ve actually been visiting my daughter who is living her dream working for "The Mouse" in Orlando. After picking her up, we went to spend a few days with my parents who live on the coast. We had a great time, with one exception. It was hot! We had gotten used to our fall temperatures in the Midwest, and it was a bit difficult adjusting to those temps in the high 90’s.

We ate too much!

We played too much!


We also took time to just enjoy the beauty of nature around us. My heart remains in Florida, but tomorrow I will be back home and getting my house ready for fall.



2 comments:

Relyn Lawson said...

How wonderful! I'm so glad you took that chance.

Sue said...

Relyn-me too! I love spending time with my family.