Monday, January 4, 2010
Smiling...and Passing It Along!
Geri @ Heart N Soul Cooking just made my day! She gave me the Sugar Doll Award, isn't that just the cutest name for an award? You really have to visit Geri, her recipes are to die for...and she has her blog all fixed up for Valentine's Day, it looks great! Now, there are some rules that go with this award. So far I've been avoiding the "tell 10 things about yourself" rule...but I guess I'll give it a try for Geri!
The Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award—Rules
1. Post the AWARD.
2. Don't forget to mention the person who gave you the AWARD.
3. Tag and distribute the AWARD to 10 Fabulous Sugar Dolls.
4. Write 10 fabulous things about yourself that you want to share with other Fabulous Sugar Dolls.
5. Don’t forget to notify the your Fabulous Sugar Dolls about their AWARD and post a link to their blog.
Ten fabulous things about me? How about 10 things you may not know about me?
1. The music in my iPod is the same as my kid's music. Musically...I'm cool.
2. I've watched every season of the Real World.
3. I love to read...I always have a book within reach.
4. I started college in the 70's and graduated in 2000.
5. I'm a neat freak...most of the time.
6. I keep secrets, always.
7. I never tell a lie.
8. I live in blue jeans, but I like to dress up...sometimes.
9. This year I've found over 80 of my high school friends on Facebook...and love that!
10. I never dreamed I'd love blogging and the people I'm meeting so much.
I am sharing this award with the following Fabulous Sugar Dolls-please don't feel obligated, or pressured to play along.
Julie @ Being Ruby
Just Me@ Twenty Somethings
Gretchen @ Wooden Nickel
Rhonda @ Shellebelle's Tiki Hut
Barbara @ Purple Goat Lady
Mid-Atlantic Martha @ Mid-Atlantic Martha
Michelle @ Maddycakes Muse
Holly and Charisse @ Life Laugh Latte
Jenglamgirl @ Larsen Loves
Dee Dee @ d dzine